A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Ilyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asif Ilyas is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilyas graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ilyas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif Mohammad Ilyas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Asif M. Ilyas practice?
- Dr. Asif Ilyas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asif Ilyas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.