Dr. Asif Ilyas MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Bensalem, PA

January 3rd, 2017
Excellent care and communication
Dr.Ilyas treated my 17-18 year old son for a period of about a year for a scaphoid fracture in his wrist. This is a complex injury, and we really appreciated that Dr. Ilyas started with the most conservative approach although my son eventually needed surgery and some additional treatment. In addition to being an excellent doctor and surgeon Dr. Ilyas explained each step of the process thoroughly and was very patient with me being a Mom who likes to ask a lot of questions. He and his assistant Jennifer are both very responsive to messages/questions. He also worked with my son so that although he was in a cast he did not need to miss out on playing football his senior year of high school which was very important to him. My son has fully healed from the injury, and we would highly recommend Dr. Ilyas!

November 1st, 2016
Fantastic
Dr Ilyas was phenomenal. My thumb surgery & recovery went well. He really did a great job.

August 22nd, 2016
Extraordinary Patient Care
Dr. Ilyas provided outstanding and compassionate care both pre and post operative. I absolutely could not imagine having a more positive healthcare experience.

April 21st, 2016
Dr. Ilyas is an excellent, caring surgeon. In my opinion, my elbow condition really required that I have surgery and that physical therapy alone would not have been enough. My results were fantastic. I would suggest an improvement regarding the weeks post-surgery: please give patients a realistic idea of what to expect. I myself felt that I wasn't prepared for the amount of pain and the affect on my work life.

February 17th, 2016
I appreciate all Dr. Ilyas has done for me and I would recommend him to anyone.

December 28th, 2015
A True Medical Miracle Worker
This doctor is a true miracle worker as his procedure cured by carpal tunnel syndrome in both wrists. He is very professional, very warm and understanding, and an absolute pleasure in every way. Thank you so much!

December 14th, 2015
Great personality, skilled and reassuring at his craft

August 13th, 2015
Tremendously personable, human, attentive, thorough and empathetic. Gorgeous office space. PT is excellent also, and right across the hall. If you have to break a bone--olecranon for me--this is the orthopedic surgeon for you!

June 10th, 2015
Patient
Dr. Ilyas performed a Basil Thumb Arthoplasty on my right thumb. I had Stage 4 arthritis. I am 3 months post the surgery, & the results are "EXTRAORDINARY". The arthritic pain was gone immedietley. I have 100% range of motion in my hand and wrist. My strength improves daily. I am a competitive tennis player, and I cannot wait to finally play without pain....... I was told by a reliable source that Dr. Ilyas was by far the BEST most highly skilled hand surgeon in the area. This is so true. I am thrilled with the results.

January 14th, 2015
My experience was wonderful. I felt like He really cared about returning me back to health. I was really impressed with his job on my wrist.