Dr. Asif Ilyas, MD
Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Apr 21st, 2016

Dr. Ilyas is an excellent, caring surgeon. In my opinion, my elbow condition really required that I have surgery and that physical therapy alone would not have been enough. My results were fantastic. I would suggest an improvement regarding the weeks post-surgery: please give patients a realistic idea of what to expect. I myself felt that I wasn't prepared for the amount of pain and the affect on my work life.

by Helen Finkbone on Feb 17th, 2016

I appreciate all Dr. Ilyas has done for me and I would recommend him to anyone.

A True Medical Miracle Worker show details A True Medical Miracle Worker
by Robert Signorino on Dec 28th, 2015

This doctor is a true miracle worker as his procedure cured by carpal tunnel syndrome in both wrists. He is very professional, very warm and understanding, and an absolute pleasure in every way. Thank you so much!

by Bob on Dec 14th, 2015

Great personality, skilled and reassuring at his craft

by Phil Wagner on Aug 13th, 2015

Tremendously personable, human, attentive, thorough and empathetic. Gorgeous office space. PT is excellent also, and right across the hall. If you have to break a bone--olecranon for me--this is the orthopedic surgeon for you!

Patient show details Patient
by Agnes McKenna on Jun 10th, 2015

Dr. Ilyas performed a Basil Thumb Arthoplasty on my right thumb. I had Stage 4 arthritis. I am 3 months post the surgery, & the results are "EXTRAORDINARY". The arthritic pain was gone immedietley. I have 100% range of motion in my hand and wrist. My strength improves daily. I am a competitive tennis player, and I cannot wait to finally play without pain....... I was told by a reliable source that Dr. Ilyas was by far the BEST most highly skilled hand surgeon in the area. This is so true. I am thrilled with the results.

Jan 14th, 2015

My experience was wonderful. I felt like He really cared about returning me back to health. I was really impressed with his job on my wrist.