A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Imam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asif Imam is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asif Imam, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Imam graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Imam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif A Imam MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asif A. Imam practice?
- Dr. Asif Imam has 5 office locations.
Dr. Asif Imam practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA and Murrieta, CA.
See Riverside Allergists and Riverside Internists.