A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Imam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asif Imam is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Imam
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Imam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asif Imam, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Imam graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Imam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif A Imam MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asif A. Imam practice?
- Dr. Asif Imam has 5 office locations.
Dr. Asif Imam practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA and Hemet, CA.
See Riverside Allergists and Riverside Internists.