A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Imam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asif Imam, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Imam graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Imam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Imam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Asif A. Imam practice?
Dr. Asif Imam practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, General Practice, and Sports Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA and Murrieta, CA.
See Riverside Internists, Riverside Allergists, Riverside General Practitioners, and Riverside Urgent Care Centers.