A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Javed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asif Javed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asif Javed, MD, MRCP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Javed graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Javed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif Javed MD and MRCP is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asif Javed practice?
- Dr. Asif Javed has 1 office location.
Dr. Asif Javed practices Internal Medicine near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Internists.