A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Kamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asif Kamal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamal graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kamal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif F Kamal MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asif F. Kamal practice?
- Dr. Asif Kamal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asif Kamal practices Internal Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Punta Gorda, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists.