A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Kazmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asif Kazmi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asif Kazmi, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazmi graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Kazmi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif Saeed Kazmi MD is a male Nephrologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Asif S. Kazmi practice?
- Dr. Asif Kazmi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asif Kazmi practices Nephrology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, AR.
See Memphis Nephrologists.