Dr. Asif Ilyas MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2016
I could not have asked for a more professional, caring doctor.

April 26th, 2016
Great Experience and very happy

April 11th, 2016
ms
My entire experience was phenomenal.From the moment I entered The Rothman Institute.The staff was professional,friendly and patient,Dr. Ilyas's nurses were amazing and Dr. Ilyas treated me like I was one of his family members. What more can anyone ask for of anyone or anything Thank You.

March 16th, 2016
Dr. Ilyas is professional, caring and a brilliant surgeon. He explained everything about my procedure in a systematic manner, answered questions and provided excellent results. Job well done!

March 14th, 2016
ORIF of Left ulna -plate and screws with subsequent removal of hardware
Dr. Ilyas is a brilliant surgeon. He had to piece back together, my ulna which was broken in multiple places near my elbow. My accident happened in a foreign country so my surgery was delayed until I could return to the U.S. Dr. Ilyas fit me into his schedule and repaired my fractures with a plate and 8 screws. I went through therapy and exactly 6 months post surgery, he removed the plate and 4 screws. I am thrilled with the results and looking forward to moving beyond this accident and reclaiming my active lifestyle.

January 26th, 2016
Fractured arm
I saw Dr Ilyas to get a second opinion on my break and whether to get surgery. I am 84 and have very bad arthritis but am still active. He said it was a bad break and I needed a plate to put the bones back in position and that I would heal much faster and regain my mobility quicker with the surgery. I am happy to say he did the surgery and just ten days later my arm is healing beautifully! I have no pain and can now start to use my arm again. I would give Dr. Ilyas 10 stars if I could. Very professional, well spoken, answered all my questions and compassionate. Would recommend highly.

December 18th, 2015
The best doctor the best experience dr Kyla's is the best

December 3rd, 2015
Highly recommend Dr. Ilyas
He's the best, at least in the Delaware Valley, and likely beyond. He knows what he's doing and is highly skilled. He's personable, compassionate and a nice guy. You won't regret having him work with you to fix your problem.

December 1st, 2015
Very professional and personable which is hard to find in physicians these days. takes time with is patients and explains issues thouroughly in a manner I can understand.

October 29th, 2015
Wonderful, very competent Doctor!

September 5th, 2015
We would recommend Dr. Ilyas any family member or friend
Dr. Ilyas successfully performed elbow surgery for a shattered radial head . Patient has full use of his arm and no pain - you could not ask for more. Dr. Ilyas has excellent communication skills with the patient and parents - you feel very comfortable asking questions and receiving a genuine concerned response. I'd recommend Dr. Ilyas to any family or friends.

July 21st, 2015
Grateful Patient
I have had Basal Joint Reconstruction with tendon transplant and carpel tunnel release on both hands performed exquisitely by Dr. Ilyas! Without these surgeries I would not be able to hold my grandchildren or perform most ordinary, everyday tasks. I am very grateful for Dr. Ilyas' caring, gentle manner, and his sense of professionalism. He always makes sure I understand exactly my treatment options and what it takes to achieve the desired result. I attribute my excellent outcome to his skill and expertise. Also, his staff is incredible! Jennifer helped guide me through the process pre and post op and listens to me when I just need to talk it out (Thanks, Jen.)! The Rothman Institute should be proud of Dr. Ilyas and his team! They have my highest praise and recommendation.