Dr. Asif Ilyas MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Bryn Mawr, PA

4.7

June 26th, 2016
I could not have asked for a more professional, caring doctor.

April 26th, 2016
Great Experience and very happy

March 16th, 2016
Dr. Ilyas is professional, caring and a brilliant surgeon. He explained everything about my procedure in a systematic manner, answered questions and provided excellent results. Job well done!

March 14th, 2016
ORIF of Left ulna -plate and screws with subsequent removal of hardware
Dr. Ilyas is a brilliant surgeon. He had to piece back together, my ulna which was broken in multiple places near my elbow. My accident happened in a foreign country so my surgery was delayed until I could return to the U.S. Dr. Ilyas fit me into his schedule and repaired my fractures with a plate and 8 screws. I went through therapy and exactly 6 months post surgery, he removed the plate and 4 screws. I am thrilled with the results and looking forward to moving beyond this accident and reclaiming my active lifestyle.

January 25th, 2016
Fractured arm
I saw Dr Ilyas to get a second opinion on my break and whether to get surgery. I am 84 and have very bad arthritis but am still active. He said it was a bad break and I needed a plate to put the bones back in position and that I would heal much faster and regain my mobility quicker with the surgery. I am happy to say he did the surgery and just ten days later my arm is healing beautifully! I have no pain and can now start to use my arm again. I would give Dr. Ilyas 10 stars if I could. Very professional, well spoken, answered all my questions and compassionate. Would recommend highly.

November 30th, 2015
Very professional and personable which is hard to find in physicians these days. takes time with is patients and explains issues thouroughly in a manner I can understand.

October 29th, 2015
Wonderful, very competent Doctor!

July 20th, 2015
Dr. Ilyas is very professional, caring Doctor and surgeon ,concerned about his patients ,staff is very thoughtful too

March 22nd, 2015
patient review
Definitely would recommend this doctor. He is knowledgeable, has the best patient rapport I have seen in my 30 years as a hearth care provider. The best trait is that he really listens to you and takes time to answer you questions to your understanding.Highly recommend!

February 3rd, 2015
Great experience
From the first visit to the Bensalem office to surgery at the Bensalem location and follow up in KOP my experience with Dr. Ilyas was wonderful. I would refer anyone in my profession to him for care. My family has had nothing but great results with Rothman Doctors.

January 28th, 2015
Mrs,
Outstanding, right on point with diagnosis, so caring & kind. I found Dr. Asif Ilyas to be all about his patients welfare, what is best for them.

January 12th, 2015
Dr. Ilyas: KOP Location
Dr. Ilyas is an excellent surgeon--I needed to have two surgeries (for the same condition but on different eblows). After my first surgery and I realized I needed to have another surgery, there was no doubt I wanted Dr. Ilyas to be my surgeon again. He explains all part of the procedure, the tests, and all of the steps that are required for recovery. After my most recent surgery, he saw me and he called me at home later that evening to make sure I was doing OK. He listens to all of my concerns and addresses each one of them. Great surgeon--very professional and great bedside manner!