A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asif Malik, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Nerve Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Malik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif M Malik MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Asif M. Malik practice?
- Dr. Asif Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Asif Malik practices Anesthesiology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Anesthesiologists.