A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Munir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asif Munir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Munir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Munir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif Munir MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asif Munir practice?
- Dr. Asif Munir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asif Munir practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Wayne, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI.
See Wayne Internists and Wayne Critical Care Practitioners.