A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asif Qadri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asif Qadri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Qadri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Walton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif Mian Qadri MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asif M. Qadri practice?
- Dr. Asif Qadri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asif Qadri practices Internal Medicine near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Monroe, GA.
See Athens Internists.