A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Rafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asif Rafi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rafi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rafi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asif Rafi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafi graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rafi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif Waqar Rafi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asif W. Rafi practice?
- Dr. Asif Rafi has 1 office location.
Dr. Asif Rafi practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists, Los Angeles Internists, and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.