The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Asif Rafi
Dr. Asif Rafi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rafi is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus and Sibley Hospital. Dr. Rafi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Asif Rafi has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Asif Rafi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Saraleen Benouni
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Roger Katz
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi48
Dr. Lananh Do
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi20