A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Rafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asif Rafi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asif Rafi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafi graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rafi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif Waqar Rafi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asif W. Rafi practice?
- Dr. Asif Rafi has 1 office location.
Dr. Asif Rafi practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists, Los Angeles Internists, and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.