Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 6th, 2015

Dr. Rafi is always courteous and on time. He even gave me a sample of his new hand cream- it is great.

Dr. Rafi is terrific show details Dr. Rafi is terrific
by Mary Matzke on Dec 16th, 2014

I could not speak more highly of Dr. Rafi. He takes such a strong interest in his patients, and not only in their allergy/immunology issues. He is smart, compassionate, interested, and a great physician overall. I highly recommend him!

Great caring doctor. show details Great caring doctor.
Feb 12th, 2011

He has treated me for 7 years and is one of the few that spends time to find out how I am and to get to the core of my treatment.

Horrible Doctor show details Horrible Doctor
Jan 4th, 2011

Dr. Asif Rafi and the Allergy Asthma Care Center, Inc have enlisted fraudulent billing practices to take advantage of our family and small children. This doctor on numerous occasions saw my husband and I for allergy related issues. We have paid this doctor well over 2,000 Dollars while under his care for services provided to us, so this isn't some rant from a family that can't afford to pay their medical bills. We are financially suited to handle what is principally acceptable and reasonable, both of which this doctor has no familiarity with. Parenthetically, while I was seeing this doctor I had to bring our children with me, as I am a stay at home mom. All the while, through visual observation Dr. Rafi made medically unnecessary assessments, judgments, treatments and claims about the needs of our children, thusly convincing me that my children required his care while on visits for myself. Believing that this Doctor took his oath seriously to honor and protect life as well as act ethically in the "appropriate" treatment of individuals I agreed to let him evaluate our boys. Unfortunately this Doctor has made every effort to defraud us. He has engaged in fraudulent billing practices which know no bounds. He has made not only fabricated claims about his services, but flat out lied to me about not charging us for services he was providing to our children. In the meantime, we have adamantly denied the validity of this debt. This quack sent his fraudulent bill to a collection agency in Ohio. We have taken requisite steps as well to defend our claims vehemently. There is a tremendous amount of detail and evidence to support what I am saying. I am posting this here on rip-off so others, which I'm sure are already out there have a voice. I have filed a complaint with the CA State Attorney General so that it is on file there. Continued fraud by this Doctor and medical organization will not go unnoticed.

Oct 18th, 2009