A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asif Qadri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Qadri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif Syed Qadri MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asif S. Qadri practice?
- Dr. Asif Qadri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asif Qadri practices Internal Medicine near Hyattsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: College Park, MD.
See Hyattsville Internists.