A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Asif Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asif Syed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asif Syed, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Syed has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif Syed MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Asif Syed practice?
- Dr. Asif Syed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asif Syed practices Urology near Sunnyvale, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Mesquite, TX.
See Sunnyvale Urologists.