A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asif Syed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Syed
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Syed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asif Syed, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Syed has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif Syed MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Asif Syed practice?
- Dr. Asif Syed has 1 office location.
Dr. Asif Syed practices Urology near Sunnyvale, TX.
See Sunnyvale Urologists.