A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Zamir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asif Zamir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zamir
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zamir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asif Zamir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zamir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- McAllen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif Zamir BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Asif Zamir practice?
- Dr. Asif Zamir has 6 office locations.
Dr. Asif Zamir practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Edinburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX and Mission, TX.
See Edinburg Internists and Edinburg Gastroenterologists.