A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asif Zamir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asif Zamir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asif Zamir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zamir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asif Zamir BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Asif Zamir practice?
- Dr. Asif Zamir has 1 office location.
Dr. Asif Zamir practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Internists and Edinburg Gastroenterologists.