A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asikadu Viswanathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Viswanathan graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Viswanathan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asikadu Ramachandran Viswanathan MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asikadu R. Viswanathan practice?
- Dr. Asikadu Viswanathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Asikadu Viswanathan practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.