Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Asim Aijaz
Dr. Asim Aijaz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Georgetown, TX, with other offices in Kyle, TX and Round Rock, TX (and 8 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Management. Dr. Aijaz is affiliated with Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David's Round Rock, Brackenridge Hospital and Seton Medical Center Williamson. He speaks English.
Dr. Asim Aijaz has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Asim Aijaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Georgetown, TX.
Dr. Christine Anderson
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Georgetown, TX 0 mi12
Dr. Justin Yanosik
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Georgetown, TX 0.93 mi8
Dr. John Delhagen
Georgetown, TX 0.98 mi24