Dr. Asim Aijaz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Asim Aijaz?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Asim Aijaz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 29th, 2016

I was sent to APA because my Doctor retired. I was not asked who I'd like as my doctor, I was not given a choice in anything. I spoke with DR Aijaz he started off with wanting to change all my meds.I let him know i had tried most the meds he was wanting to put me on and asked if he had read my file from my previous Dr. He Said" NO wouldn't be worth his tiome"! I went trough all this medication changes just to end up on what i was on before. HE has walked out on me, when i was trying to get across my point and concerns. HE has canceled procedures with no explanation and no plan to discuss them further. .His rude uncareing and I feel very egoisitical. It takes days and 10 differnt people to get a answer out of anyone at APA. They can be very rude on the phone and if they make a mistake will never admit it to you or say they are sorry for treating you badly.

September 24th, 2015

Outstanding Doctor

Dr.Aijaz , with Austin Pain Associates, was very knowledgable and helpful. He listened to my concerns, and gave me various ways to deal with my illness. I am so glad that I was able to meet with him. His staff was very courteous and friendly. Before I left the office, I had future appointments scheduled along with instructions for all medications.

January 5th, 2015

friendliest staff, caring doctor, and after each visit I felt like a member of their family.

December 5th, 2013

Terrible experience

He does not care about your pain. The only thing he will do is try to sell you on his injections. Then he taps your knees with a hammer and tells you to go to physical therapy. How is he a Pain Medicine doctor? He basically must be making a fortune on injections and when you say no, they don’t seem to care about you. He needs to work on rapport building and caring for people who are in serious pain. This is an Injection Doctor for Pain, not a Pain Medicine doctor. Skip him, and just go to a physical therapist instead. Save your money unless you want someone who doesn’t care and just wants to sell you on his injections pitch to get rich. The nurse was also very rude, and argumentative when trying to find a good compromise. I would stay away from this doctor and his nursing staff. He has a lot to learn at such a young age. I would recommend going to a much more experienced doctor who cares and takes time to get to know his patients.

January 27th, 2012

He is a "Doctor out of Ti'me..."

Dr. Aijaz is very like a Doctor of long ago. One who gives you the time you feel you need to talk over all of your issues. He truly seems to care. He even studies up on the problems of his patients in order to offer them more information on how they can improve their physical pain. I can see him being one of the last physicians to do home visits, if he had just been born 25 to 30 years ago. Kudos to Dr. Aijaz!! Hands down, one of the best doctors I have seen in many years, and I have seen MANY!!

February 26th, 2010

Everytime I come in for my appointment, everyone makes me feel so welcomed. I never leave here feeling guilty or bad because I am in pain and need drug control. Thank you!!

August 18th, 2017