A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asim Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asim Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asim Khan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sports Medicine
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asim Nisar Khan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asim N. Khan practice?
- Dr. Asim Khan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Asim Khan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Biglerville, PA and Dillsburg, PA.
See Mesa Physiatrists and Mesa Pain Management Doctors.