Dr. Asim Khattak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 2nd, 2014
Patient review
Dr.Khattak is a physician that writes prescriptions for narcotic pain medications, called pain management. He shares an office with Gateway, a different affiliate. Many of his patients are referred by Gateway physicians in the same office. His patients have to come back every month for pain medication refills. Patients are being treated like criminals, who are not trusted to have narcotic pain medication refills. Dr. Khattack makes recommendations that are not supported by medical tests. A patient in the waiting room said he gave him injections in the knees, and there wasn't anything wrong with his knees. Now his knees hurt. Another patient in the waiting room said he suggested surgery, but he is not a surgeon. He leaves his patients in the waiting room everyday; he leaves the ofice at a certain time everyday, and goes to a prayer meeting. They have to wait for him to return to the office to finish his appointments. Nice talk, and a joking sense of humor, and wanting to get to know you, does not make a physician a good doctor. I will not be back..

July 22nd, 2013
Makes sure I understand what's going on.
I love all the staff. I always feel as though I'm the only patient of the day. I never have to wait long. Dr. Khattak makes sure I understand what is going on at my visit. There is no overbooking. I've finally found a doctor I enjoy going to. Good work guys.

May 2nd, 2012
The staff is good and professional. Checked my insurance quickly and they have lab which made testing easy. Caring doctor and gave me enough time to discuss my problems.

April 18th, 2012
He is absolutely awesome, very knowlegable and his nurse Debbie is wonderful! I've been going to him for about 8 years and will continue seeing him!

January 10th, 2012
Wonderful caring doctor.I will keep him as my doctor for this very reason!

June 21st, 2010
AWESOME doctor!! Takes walk-ins and I'm usually seen w/in 10 minutes. He spends plenty of time w/me and follows my progress/diagnosis w/each subsequent appointment.