A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asim Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asim Mahmood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asim Mahmood, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Lower Back Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Mahmood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asim Mahmood BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Asim Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Asim Mahmood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asim Mahmood practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Neurological Surgeons.