A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asim Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asim Raza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asim Raza, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Raza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital San Jorge
- Conway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asim Raza MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Asim Raza practice?
- Dr. Asim Raza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asim Raza practices Psychiatry near Conway, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Russellville, AR and Kensett, AR.
See Conway Psychiatrists.