A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asim Ulusarac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asim Ulusarac is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ulusarac
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Ulusarac Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asim Ulusarac, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulusarac graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Ulusarac has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Two Rivers Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asim Ulusarac MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Asim Ulusarac practice?
- Dr. Asim Ulusarac has 1 office location.
Dr. Asim Ulusarac practices Psychiatry near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Psychiatrists.