A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asim Yunus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asim Yunus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yunus
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asim Yunus, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Yunus graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yunus has 18 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asim Yunus MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Asim Yunus practice?
- Dr. Asim Yunus has 1 office location.
Dr. Asim Yunus practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Cardiologists.