A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asim Yunus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asim Yunus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asim Yunus, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yunus graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yunus has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Scheurer Hospital
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asim A Yunus MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Asim A. Yunus practice?
- Dr. Asim Yunus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asim Yunus practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Cardiologists.