A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asimah Qayyum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asimah Qayyum is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asimah Qayyum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qayyum graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qayyum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qayyum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Anthem - 19 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Asimah Qayyum practice?
Dr. Asimah Qayyum practices Internal Medicine near Westfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Longmeadow, MA and Ludlow, MA.
See Westfield Internists.