A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asini Gunawardana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gunawardana
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gunawardana Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asini Gunawardana, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunawardana graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Gunawardana has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asini Gunawardana MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Asini Gunawardana practice?
- Dr. Asini Gunawardana has 1 office location.
Dr. Asini Gunawardana practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Psychiatrists and Norwalk Child Psychiatrists.