A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asit Choksi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asit Choksi, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asit Choksi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Choksi graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Choksi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asit Jaykant Choksi MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asit J. Choksi practice?
- Dr. Asit Choksi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Asit Choksi practices Internal Medicine near Kingwood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Huntsville, TX.
See Kingwood Internists.