Dr. Asit Choksi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Asit Choksi?

April 27th, 2017

Businessman - Not a caring physician

You will not see Dr Choksi, you will see his physicians assistant. That is because he is busy buying and selling (APOLLO HOSPITAL - Greater Houston Cancer Center - CHI, etc). Your care will ALWAYS take a back seat to his latest businesses dealings. When he sold out to CHI he simply told patients to wait MONTHS for treatment while he set up his new office! UNBELIEVABLE

January 9th, 2017

Too many distractions

Dr Choksi has been distracted with too many competing ventures in recent years to provide quality care to patients. I cannot recommend him due to the disorganization and lack of patient concern which has characterized this practice for several years.

August 28th, 2016

CFO

Dr. Choski does not see patients. He is a scam artist that bills for undocumented office visits. He profits from robbing from his physicians. His oncology nurse practitioner is the only person you will see and she isn't an oncologist. Choski profits off innocent people and cares nothing about patient care. He would rather be traveling with a hair dresser that he has promoted to an admistrator. CMS needs to investigate this sham of a medical company.

August 15th, 2015

Patient

I never thought I would be diagnosed with cancer at the age of 40. I have received nothing but top notch care from Dr CHOKSI and his staff. It's been a tough year but my prognosis is good. I am on the winning end with a winning team. Thank you Dr CHOKSI & Apollo Hospital for all your excellent care.

August 13th, 2015

Dr. Choksi -Respected and R

Absolutely incredible experience from A-Z!!! Began as a simple second opinion, turned out to be the second opinion that SAVED MY LIFE!!! State of Art cutting edge technology with quick and convienent scheduling and test results. Dr. Choksi is almost indescribable as I have never met anyone like him. Dr. Choksi ' s intelligence and ability to retain information is beyond comparison while his humility and compassion for us as patients is evident in the dedication he displays while patiently and effectively communicating with us in a way we can understand. Dr. Choksi's unwavering commitment to us (patients) is shown once again as the Dr. and his staff make themselves available to us by cellphone 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year. Though he is much too humble to ever acknowledge it much less admit it, I (we patients) believe God uses Dr. Choksi everyday to make miracles of remission happen when other oncologist have given up!

June 2nd, 2011

I saw this man for over 3 years

I saw this doctor for over 3 years and he would not listen to me, he would not investigate my complaints, he simply had me come in weekly, took blood and patronized me. I did have thyroid cancer, eventually had it removed but not because he pursued it.

December 10th, 2010

Gave the best care to me. Very compassionate. Great support staff. Saved me from cancer.

July 29th, 2009

Compassionate

I met Dr. Choksi the day after I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I have been cancer free for 4 months now, and I owe it to my team of doctors and nurses. They were very helpful during this process. I'm still undergoing treatments and I could not have chosen a better group.

March 28th, 2009

review

Was treated at clinic, but mostly by Dr. Choksi's assistant Dawn. She's not a doctor though.

December 20th, 2008

Dr. Choksi is a terrific doctor. I had an advanced cancer when I first met him and he has been diligent in keeping it under control. He is very thorough and very sensitive to the needs of his patients and their families. He has a fantastic staff including his P.A., Dawn Franz, who is as knowledgeable as most doctors. The other doctors and the nurses in his practice are all compassionate and professional. I am very grateful to Dr. Choksi for his commitment to me to help me fight this very difficult battle.

December 16th, 2008

Dr. Choksi is the best of the best. I have received excellent care from him and his nurse PA, Dawn. Because of his wanting his own test done and attention to detail, my cancer was found. His entire staff is excellent. His chemo nurses seem to know when you need a hug or a laugh to get through what you are going through. If you have to go through this, this is the best place to receive help.

December 16th, 2008

Wonderful Oncologist

I have bee coming to Dr. Asit Choksi for several years now for Breast Cancer. There isn't another Dr. you would want on your side in a fight with cancer. His physician's assistant, Dawn Franz, is just as good as seeing any of the Dr.'s in this practice. The nurses caring and concern is unmatched. It's a great place to be - if you have cancer.