Dr. Asit Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Asit Shah?

September 27th, 2017

Zena isaac amer

Very bad Dr bad bad bad cancels on you when you are in pain .. Patient is a number only ... He doesn't listen to you , when you talk about your pain ..Don't how to him . Please Don't I'll will recommend reporting him to the New Jersey division of consumer relations .

March 3rd, 2017

He is by far the worst dr I have ever seen. He didn't even look at what my problem was!!!

August 2nd, 2016

Had two hip replacements two years apart by Dr Shah and extremely satisfied with results. Not a man of many words BUT an excellent surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone.

March 24th, 2016

He was incredibly rude. I did not trust him at all and went to another orthopedist for evaluation.

March 1st, 2016

Exceptional doctor

Dr. Shah did my hip revision surgery. He is a brilliant surgeon. He fixed a botched job done by the first surgeon. He is a very caring doctor, who spent a great deal of time with me explaining things. I highly recommend him.

July 27th, 2015

Exceptional joint surgeon

July 9th, 2015

Exceptional surgeon and brilliant MD PhD.

March 7th, 2015

the best orthopod around

he saved my life

March 11th, 2013

TKR March 2009

Dr Shah is caring surgeon, with top medical credentials, personable, and knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain procedures. Englewood Orthopedic practice is always busy, they have a great staff and will accommodate patients. I would recommend Dr Shah to anyone who is experiencing problems w hip or knee and considering replacement surgery.

November 11th, 2012

Suzanne Mack

I had been in severe pain and denial a long time but when convinced I had to get it done he was the best. My recovery time was briefier than what I had heard based on his technical skill which is clearly superb. You want someone who is at the top of their field and how many Dr can say they invented a knee for women? One Dr Asit Shah.

July 24th, 2012

Surgical Efficiency

This man is egotistical and arrogant. That would not matter too much if he were a good surgeon. In my experience he certainly is not. He performed a partial hip replacement on my right side. The prosthesis was improperly placed, causing my injured leg to lean inward. The leg was also twisted, causing me to be pigeon-toed on that side, and shortened by one half inch. It is more than a year since the surgery. I have pain in the groin and my altered gait has caused chronic neck pain. I walk with a cane. Sometimes, today for instance, I could not stand on my right leg at all and suffered serious pain. I had to resort to using a wheel chair.I would not like to spend the rest of my life lame and uncomfortable, so am looking into the possibility of a revision by a competent surgeon.

August 18th, 2011

regarding discharge orders to a rehab center

dr shah is a wonderful surgeon, but it is very dificult to get him or a member of his staff to clarify any problems after discharge to a rehab center. Even the rehab center is having a dificult time trying to comunicate with him.