A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asit Shil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asit Shil is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shil
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shil Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Shil graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Shil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asit Baran Shil MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asit B. Shil practice?
- Dr. Asit Shil has 1 office location.
Dr. Asit Shil practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.