A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asit Shil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asit Shil is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shil graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Shil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asit Baran Shil MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asit B. Shil practice?
- Dr. Asit Shil has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asit Shil practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.