A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asit Shil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shil graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Shil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Asit B. Shil practice?
Dr. Asit Shil practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles General Practitioners, and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.