Dr. Asit Upadhyay DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2017
Great Doctor
Very kind caring doctor who is truly concerned of the patience welfare.

October 16th, 2016
Changed my life
Dr. Upadhyay is an excellent pain management doctor. He has managed my pain better than it ever has been. He is an excellent listener and makes you feel completely comfortable. His staff is also very nice and considerate and always willing to help.

June 9th, 2016
Patient
I disagree very much with the "terrible doctor" review. Maybe this person just can't be helped by anyone. I have had horrible pain for many years and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be able to do the things I'm doing now. He is a great doctor and I will recommend him to anyone who needs a good pain doctor.

April 15th, 2016
Terrible doctor
Do not waste your time seeing this doctor! He does not remember anything from when you see him! He is just about the money and does not care about patients! He is ignorant, rude, does not care about your pain. He wants to just take you off of everything when you have something that helps with pain. He wants to send you for testing that does not need to be done. I he thinks he knows what he is talking about then when you correct him on things he does not know what to say! He be littles you. I would never recommend him to anyone. Do not see this doctor! And he has no bed side manner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 15th, 2016
Worst doctor ever!!!!!!
I just recently started seeing this doctor a few weeks ago. My first visit he was very nice, caring, compassionate. I was suppose to start seeing him once a month for my medication. I have seen him 4 times in one month! I have results of what is going on with me. He does not remember one visit to the next. The last three times I have seen him he has been very nasty; rude and does not care about the patient. He is ordering tests that do not need to be done seeing as I have my results and have answers! All he wants to do is make you feel horrible. Everytime I see him I leave crying. Now he wants to take me off of my medication that helps me with my pain. He does not care! I will never ever suggest him to anyone! Now I am looking for a new pain management doctor. I will not continue to see someone who does not care about the patient. This has been the worse experience ever! He would rather leave me in horrific pain. He should not be a doctor! Please don't waste your time with him he does not care about his patients all he cares about is the money and sending you for tests that do not need to be done! He does not Remember anything about your tests and makes you feel horrible! Do not ever trust this doctor! He should not be able to practice! And I will let everyone know about him!

January 27th, 2016
I have had chronic neck pain with severe muscle spasm which include migraines for years. Dr. Asit Upadhyay is the best Pain Management Dr. in York, Pa.by far. He is very patient and you know that he cares and treats his patients with respect. His office is professional which is reflective of his good leadership. His staff are a pleasure to work. to me it is important that I have a good working relationship with them. Also he doesn't do lab test to check for street drugs every month like many other Doctors. For the above reasons I highly recommend him to patients. He is excepting Patients presently.

August 6th, 2015
What are you thinking?
My experience with this doctor was worse than poor. He did not know any of my diagnoses from one appointment to the next, cause he didn't bother bringing in my file. His bedside manner didn't exist. He did not manage pain. He simply took me off of everything I was on, and made me bedridden again for months. He was derogatory and outright rude to me on several occasions. If I questioned him about anything, he immediately became defensive, and would simply list off his degrees which you can see 4 pages of on his website. Certificates do not make a good doctor. A kind a caring soul who listens and works WITH the patient make a good doctor. I have found one of those elsewhere. Not at his office.

March 27th, 2015
don't use this doctor. he is a narrow minded bigot

May 28th, 2014
One Special Dr.
I have found Dr. Upadhyay to be a very intelligent & caring Dr. He is the type of Dr. To knows how to care for the whole patient, body & mind. He understands the connection which is very important when dealing with pain. I would tell my family, friends, neighbors that they would be in excellent care with him.

April 7th, 2014
Highly Recommend!!!
Dr. Upadhyay is a fantastic doctor with a wonderful staff! He always takes time to listen to me and gives sound medical advice. He's very knowledgeable and keeps up to date on new research and medications. I always recommend Dr. Upadhyay to all my friends and I recommend him to you too!

February 14th, 2014
I have been going to Dr U for several years. He has always spent as much time as needed with me answering any of my questions and making sure I'm comfortable. He listens to me and is willing to adjust things as neccessary so that my pain levels are within comfortable ranges.

February 11th, 2013
Never again
Please do not go to him.