Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Asiya Ahmed
Dr. Asiya Ahmed, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Tomball, TX, with other offices in Primghar, IA and Sutherland, IA (and 1 other location). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Tomball Regional Hospital, Houston Northwest Medical Center and Triumph Hospital Tomball. She speaks English.
Dr. Asiya Ahmed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Asiya Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tomball, TX.
Dr. Giuseppe Fraschini
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Tomball, TX 0 mi47
Dr. David Le
Tomball, TX 0 mi22
Dr. Adnan Peer
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Tomball, TX 0 mi5