A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asjad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asjad Khan, Pediatrician, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asjad Khan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Growth Disorders
- Hashimoto Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asjad Ullah Khan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Asjad U. Khan practice?
- Dr. Asjad Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asjad Khan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Pediatricians and Fort Myers Pediatric Specialists.