A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asker Asmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asker Asmi, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asmi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Asmi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Asmi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Heritage Center-Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asker Asmi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asker Asmi practice?
- Dr. Asker Asmi has 1 office location.
Dr. Asker Asmi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Riverview, MI.
See Riverview Internists, Riverview Pulmonologists, and Riverview Sleep Medicine Doctors.