A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asker Asmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asker Asmi, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Asmi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Asker E. Asmi practice?
Dr. Asker Asmi practices Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine near Riverview, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI.
See Riverview Sleep Medicine Doctors.