Learn more about Dr. Asker Asmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asker Asmi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asker Asmi, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Asmi graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Asmi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asker Ejaz Asmi MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asker E. Asmi practice?
- Dr. Asker Asmi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Asker Asmi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Riverview, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI and Trenton, MI.
See Riverview Internists, Riverview Pulmonologists, Riverview Critical Care Practitioners, and Riverview Sleep Medicine Doctors.