A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Abaci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Abaci, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abaci graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Abaci has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital University Of Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abaci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 19 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. A S. Abaci practice?
Dr. A Abaci practices Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.