A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Abaci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Abaci is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Abaci, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abaci graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Abaci has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital University Of Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Saba Abaci MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. A S. Abaci practice?
- Dr. A Abaci has 2 office locations.
Dr. A Abaci practices Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.