A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Abaci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Abaci is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abaci
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Abaci Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Abaci, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abaci graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Abaci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Samaritan Medical Center
- Strong Memorial Hospital University Of Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Saba Abaci MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. A S. Abaci practice?
- Dr. A Abaci has 1 office location.
Dr. A Abaci practices Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.