A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asli Orhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asli Orhon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asli Orhon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Orhon graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Orhon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asli Suzan Orhon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Asli S. Orhon practice?
- Dr. Asli Orhon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asli Orhon practices Psychiatry near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, VA.
See Richmond Psychiatrists.