A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asma Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Ali has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asma Ali MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Asma Ali practice?
- Dr. Asma Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asma Ali practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Frederick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.