A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asma Jafri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asma Jafri, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafri graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Jafri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside County Reg Med Ctr
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asma Bano Jafri MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asma B. Jafri practice?
- Dr. Asma Jafri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asma Jafri practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near French Camp, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonora, CA and Modesto, CA.
See French Camp Primary Care Doctors, French Camp Family Physicians, and French Camp Geriatric Doctors.