A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asma Jafri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jafri
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jafri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asma Jafri, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafri graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Jafri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside County Reg Med Ctr
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asma Bano Jafri MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asma B. Jafri practice?
- Dr. Asma Jafri has 1 office location.
Dr. Asma Jafri practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near French Camp, CA.
See French Camp Primary Care Doctors and French Camp Geriatric Doctors.