Dr. Asma Fischer Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Asma Fischer?

October 7th, 2016

Dr. Fischer is very knowledgeable and also very, very thorough. I appreciate her ideas about diet and vitamins instead of always medication. She has been a great help to our family.

September 21st, 2016

Mother Approved

I am a medical snob. It's true. When it comes to the welfare of my children I am only willing to take them to the very best. The first seizure my daughter had rocked my world. I quickly knew we needed a specialist and took her to the best neurologist in Atlanta. I have always been willing to travel for exceptional healthcare. You can only imagine my surprise when I repeatedly found that Dr. Asma Fischer is one of the best in the southeastern United States and she is in my back yard. It was a Godsend! That was 9 years ago and Dr. Fischer has successfully treated both Mays on and daughter through very difficult cases. I have referred so many mother who, like me, needed only the best. I give her my highest praise and endorsement. You can't do better than Dr. Fischer!

September 24th, 2013

medical assistant

Dont go there if you or your child plan on seeing another Doctor when they turn 18, because she will not give up medical records, unless you file a complaint with the medical board and even then she takes her time to deliver....smh, rude!

August 30th, 2013

EXCELLENT.

Dr. Fischer was very professional with us. I have to say that I was treated with respect and she did a wonderful job in attending to our medical needs. I found her very, very kind. It is a shame others found themselves interpreting their experiences otherwise. I would recommend her medical help to anyone. She is a very, very generous, kind, intelligent doctor. Highly recommended.

January 21st, 2013

Bad experience!

When I was told that this doctor would accept cash only, I should have seen the red flag go up. I had to run over to an ATM! Certainly this is the rudest doctor I have encountered. She couldn't find anything wrong with my child within her specialty, but that didn't stop her from making requests for further appointments and test$. I pulled the plug on this fiasco and politely said that I would consider her recommendations. Oh, don't expect to get your medical records from her in a timely fashion. . .it took an act of Congress for me to get them! Our primary physician had to request them four (4) times before the records were finally sent. I had to bring my other child to the appointments, but Fischer demanded that he not be present in the room. That struck me as excessive; he is a well-mannered boy who knew how to sit there quietly. Nothing else I can say about this experience except to recommend others NOT to go to her despite hospital referals, and if you insist on going, bring cash and a thick skin. . . you'll need both!

September 24th, 2015