A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asma Habib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asma Habib is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Habib graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Habib has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mesa View Regional Hospital
- Barnes Jewish St Peters Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asma Habib MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asma Habib practice?
- Dr. Asma Habib has 1 office location.
Dr. Asma Habib practices Internal Medicine near Mesquite, NV.
See Mesquite Internists.