More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Asma Haque
Dr. Asma Haque, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Haque is affiliated with Parkland Memorial Hospital, Medical Center of Plano and Texas Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Asma Haque has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Asma Haque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Aditee Ambardekar
Dallas, TX 0 mi11
Dr. Michele Hutchison
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Dallas, TX 0 mi17
Dr. John Andersen
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Dallas, TX 0 mi47