Dr. Asma Jafri MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2016
This doctor does not care about children. He does not provide thoughtful, individualized care that our children need and deserve. The office staff seem uneducated and are completely incompetent.

February 4th, 2014
What a disappointment!
I have been seeing Dr. Jafri for five years now, since my son was born. She always seemed really nice until this past week. My sons got sick with the flu and so did my one year old daughter. I took my daughter in to be seen and they left us waiting for one hour and 15 minutes. When she finally came all she said was "oops we forgot about you!" Then she said baby was going to be fine just to give it time. I left the room and came back to pick up something I had forgotten, and surprise, there she was, talking about me with the nurse. They were saying what was I doing in their exam room? It was obvious baby had the flu if her brothers had the flu. I felt very awkward and very disappointed.

April 15th, 2013
great experience
I've had to see Dr Jafri twice now as Dr Jones was not available when my daughter was sick. She has always been courteous and very friendly towards my daughter. Great bedside manner to help her feel at ease. Her diagnosis has been spot on for each time we have seen her. She makes sure all our questions are answered before we leave and we never feel rushed

April 13th, 2011
My son just had his first appt. with Dr. Jafri. We waited for over an hour and when she arrived, she did not apologize-- when I showed exasperation and relief that she was finally seeing us, she treated me horribly! She said that they were busy and we should just accept it, that we did not have to be anywhere else! I told her that we had a life too, and she verbally harassed me in front of my son! When I asked her if I should leave, she said "yes," so I did, and then she walked out and did not see my son, but went onto the next patient! When I asked for my son to be seen, since it was his turn, she would not see him!!! DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR! We love Dr. Jones and are so sorry that he has her as an assistant in his practice.

March 16th, 2017