A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asma Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asma Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asma Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Khan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asma Khan MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Asma Khan practice?
- Dr. Asma Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Asma Khan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Internists and Chattanooga Endocrinologists.