A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asma Nisar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asma Nisar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asma Nisar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nisar graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.
Dr. Nisar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital CenterFulton Division
- Carrier Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asma Nisar MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Asma Nisar practice?
- Dr. Asma Nisar has 1 office location.
Dr. Asma Nisar practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Belle Mead, NJ.
See Belle Mead Psychiatrists and Belle Mead Child Psychiatrists.