Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Asma Nusrat
Dr. Asma Nusrat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Atlanta, GA (and 1 other location). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Nusrat is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, Grady Memorial Hospital and Emory University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Asma Nusrat has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Asma Nusrat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Stephen Chensue
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi30
Dr. Stewart Knoepp
Pathology, Cytopathology, Clinical Pathology
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Michael Roh
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi12