Dr. Asma Safder MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2016
2 children
She is an awesome doctor!

April 25th, 2015
never have seen a more thorough physician

January 17th, 2011
She is a veryy good dr my boys love her!!

October 12th, 2010
dr safder is the best doctor i have ever been to see. she is very nice, caring and smart.

September 18th, 2010
The office manager "Mr. Safder" is very UNETHICAL!!!
I was originally taking my daughter to Dr. Mitchell and then she joined with Dr. Safder, which we had no issues with at first. But we quickly learned that they were too overcrowded. There wasn't even enough room in the waiting room for people to sit down. The 2 times I did go to the office after my doctor joined her, we had to wait over 2 hours to see the doctor. We were going to change doctors because of this and because there was no seperate waiting room for well children, but we ended up moving out of state. Also, my daughter got behind on her shots because they were out of the vaccines that she needed for over 2 months! Yesterday I called to get my daughter's immunization records so I could get her 1 year shots, and the office manager, her husband Mr. Safder, refused to give them to me because I owe them $200. I told him that I pay on it every month though, and he said "You pay me $10 every month. At this rate it will take 2 years to get my money." I was appalled, and I called her doctor where we live now and they told me that they could not withhold her records from me, so I called him back and he said that if I called up anybody else demanding something for which I had not paid for I wouldn't get it. Then he told me that if I sent him a paper stating I would pay him $20 a month at the same time every month he would fax me the records Monday morning. I am so mad and am thinking of reporting their office. I understand that they have a business but I pay on it every month, anywhere between $10-60, and it is only from 6 months ago. I don't care if it was from 6 years ago-he interfered with my daughter's health and well-being and I am appalled!!!!!!!!!!!!! He refused to let me to speak to any of the doctor's either!