A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asma Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Syed
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asma Syed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Syed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asma DR Syed MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Asma D. Syed practice?
- Dr. Asma Syed has 1 office location.
Dr. Asma Syed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.