Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Asma Tahir
Dr. Asma Tahir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carlisle, MA, with another office in Cambridge, MA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tahir is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital, Youville Hospital and Rehabilitation Center and Nursing Home. She speaks English.
Dr. Asma Tahir has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Asma Tahir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carlisle, MA.
Dr. Mark Gary Hibberd
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
North Billerica, MA 1.27 mi30
Dr. Susan Blankenship
Carlisle, MA 2.12 mi29
Dr. Nancy Resteghini
Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Billerica, MA 2.63 mi6