A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asmat Ullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ullah graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Ullah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Morgan County ARH 01092006 - 10312009
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asmat Ullah MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asmat Ullah practice?
- Dr. Asmat Ullah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asmat Ullah practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See Rockville Centre Emergency Physicians and Rockville Centre Internists.