Dr. Asmita Joshi MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Alpharetta, GA

3.2

April 27th, 2017
Caring, intelligent,professional physician
Caring, intelligent,professional physician. Was so impressed with the care she gave to my son, that now the whole family uses her, including me.

October 27th, 2015
The Front-Office staff (Shema) is extremely rude.

June 5th, 2012
Had my first appt today at 1:15 pm with Dr Joshi. Arrived at 1:00 pm and was told that the Dr had a personal issue with child. This is nothing out of the norm and things happen. The issue I have is the front desk person was reading a book. The waiting room was empty. They did not attempt to contact me to let me know the Dr had to leave. It is difficult scheduling around a dr appt, taking a 1/2 day off. The service of the front desk/nurse is as important and the doctor themself. Unfortunately, I will not reschedule and will find another primary care. For anyone that is familar with States Bridge rd, I would recommend taking a look at the location and stand alone bldg. It was a little surprising.

October 1st, 2011
They are after money than providing service. They charge me and my insurance company as well for the immunization received. If I dont see it, it remains.